Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Switching Gears

Soooo, last week I posted basically about the fall television season.  Well NOW (after getting the OK from my teacher), I will be blogging about my testimonies, thought, questions, and overall adventure (and I'm not the kind of guy that throws the word "adventure" around lightly) with Jesus.  Being my first blog about all of this stuff, I kind of just want to paint the picture of where I'm coming from, so that everyone else can at least understand to a little bit more of a degree.Let me just start off by saying this: Jesus is the real deal.  I grew up in the church being taught all about the Bible and all that good stuff, but it wasn't until my freshmen year of college (when ultra-ridiculous, literally impossible things in the case of this world started to happen around me) that I REALLY started living fully for the Lord.  Before, I feel like i followed Christianity closely.  Now though, I follow CHRIST Himself fully.  The difference between the two is huge.  All of the time, I hear people talking about different religions and how they are just made up to make people feel good about their lives and blah blah blah, but I know first hand that God is real, that the God of the Bible is real.  How do I KNOW you might ask, well I have seen His power at work with my own eyes.  I've been very blessed to actually get to see impossible things be done by God....things like people with deaf ears INSTANTLY regaining their hearing, people prophesying, seeing visions, and too much crazy/ridiculous, almost unbelievable stuff that it would take forever for me to write them all down.  With that said, no, I have not seen an angel before, but yes, I HAVE seen demons before.  And yeah, they are pretty freakin' scary sometimes, BUT once you know God on at least some sort of level, all that fear goes away, because Jesus is SUCH a baller and so much greater than all of them.  I know, I know.  I sound crazy.  A few years ago I would have thought I was crazy too.  I'm not here trying to convert people into believers or scare people or anything like that.  I'm just trying to keep it real and if that means talking about certain things that might be taboo or whatever, well then I don't care.  I want to end this post with the most important thing there is to know about God.  Amidst all of the miracles, the angels vs. demons, the details of the Bible, and all that other stuff, God and all of Christianity boils down to one thing......love.  It is ALL about love.  MAN, I wish people knew what I was talkin' about!  God = LOVE.  Until next time, peace!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN BROTHER! I'm so glad you have entered the blog world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah He is a baller! True to that.

    ReplyDelete