Saturday, December 28, 2013

Conspiracy Theory: Fact and Fiction

So I would definitely consider myself a major conspiracy theorist now...and it is SOLELY because of the Lord's leading that I ever even stumbled into this crazy world to begin with.  The testimony for exactly HOW God led me into becoming a diligent seeker of Truth and how I came to believe these "conspiracy theories" is a topic for another blog.

In my opinion, if you are a Christian, I find it very difficult to NOT be a conspiracy theorist.  The Bible warns us many times to be watchful for wolves in sheep's clothing.  King David himself in the Psalms talks about the kings and rulers of the earth constantly conspiring against God.  There are new testament warnings of secret conspiracies as well....and don't even get me started on the book of Revelation. Ultimately, Satan and other fallen angels are behind these conspiracies on both the physical, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, spiritual side of things.

In this post though, I just want to break down a few popular conspiracy theories, what I believe about them, and why.

# 1 - 9/11

"9/11 was an inside job."  That's the phrase we hear all the time about this conspiracy theory.  Well, I don't necessarily agree with that.  My perspective on 9/11 is this:  I know with almost certainty that the official story of the events of September 11th attacks given to us by our government and the 9/11 Commission are a lie.  I feel like if you look at it totally objectively and common-sensically most people would come to that same conclusion.  I do not claim to know what actually DID happen that day, but I do know that the government is lying about it.

Here is the evidence to back this up: Operation Northwoods.  Operation Northwoods was a plan created by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (top military personnel in the entire nation) and signed off on by Robert McNamara (former Secretary of Defense to JFK) in the early 1960s.  This plan calls for the U.S. government to murder its own people, attack its own military bases (specifically Guantanamo Bay), commit terrorism in Miami and Washington D.C., fly a commercial airliner filled with "college students on a humanitarian mission" over Cuban airspace and shoot it down ourselves, and more....with the exclusive goal of framing Fidel Castro and Cuba for these acts in order to incite the American public to back a U.S. invasion of Cuba.

Sounds crazy right?  Well, this is not a THEORY at all.  This is a fact.  You can look up the documents online for yourself.  It was leaked as part of the Freedom of Information Act.  It BLEW MY MIND.  Our own government, ON RECORD, had planned to do these things.  The only thing that prevented this plan from going into motion was President John F. Kennedy.  He refused to sign off on it (thank the Lord).  He also refused to send troops to Viet Nam.  Coincidentally, his head was blown off in front of all the American people shortly thereafter.  Despicable.  It honestly makes me so mad when I actually think about it.

How does this tie into 9/11?  Well it breaks the barrier of believing that our own government would actually create such a dastardly, disgusting plan.  A plan that within it, suggests we blow up our own airplanes and frame some other enemy for it.  Here is some more evidence though....

Has anyone seen video of an airplane crashing into the Pentagon?  I know I haven't.  The Pentagon, arguably THE MOST heavily surveilled building in the entire world, has no footage of an airplane actually crashing into it.  That's what the government tells us however.  Now this doesn't prove that a plane DIDN'T crash into it, it just breeds suspicion as to why the government will not allow the public to view ANY of the footage.  They could put the conspiracy theory to bed TODAY if they wanted to.  Yet they refuse to let any of the footage out to anyone because it's top secret.  Secrecy breeds suspicion.

One piece of evidence is that the passports of a few of the terrorists were found in the wreckage, clearly proving their guilt.  However, the black boxes of the planes were completely destroyed beyond repair.  So....let me get this straight.  The device, created with the intent to survive any catastrophe, collision, crash, or explosion (the black boxes) was obliterated beyond repair because of the violence of each crash....BUT, thankfully for us, the flimsy pieces of paper that proved the guilt of the Islamic terrorists were conveniently still intact and found in the wreckage.  Passports survived the massive fireball, but the blackboxes of both planes could not.  I find that incredibly hard to believe.

There is actually a LOT more evidence to suggest that the U.S. government's official story of the attacks is a fraud, but I wanna move on to some other conspiracies.

#2  The JFK Assassination

This was the conspiracy theory that I first ever came to accept.  God specifically directed me toward this in a really crazy way.  Again, that's a testimony for a different time.  You can ask me in real life if you want to hear it....but anyway, I had always heard stuff in pop culture about JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald and the "grassy knoll," but I never really cared about it.  Then I, after God's SUPER deliberate leading, looked into it....and it was CLEAR to see that the government lied about this one.  It's not even a question.  The official story of the government supplied by the Warren Commission is an absolute joke that is a mockery to the very concept of truth.  It is SO outlandish and obviously wrong that anyone who actually looks into it AT ALL will easily come to the conclusion that it is a big lie and a massive cover up.

Now, do I know who actually killed Kennedy?  No.  Again, I don't claim to know what ACTUALLY happened, but I do know that the official story is a lie and a cover up.  Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed a patsy, as he himself claimed.  The fact alone that he was conveniently murdered during a jail transfer, so that there could be no public trial for him to defend himself, is a major suggestion toward a cover up.  There is so much more though.

I think probably the biggest evidence to me is the Zapruder film.  If anyone has seen that video of Kennedy actually getting shot, that is the Zapruder film.  (It's called that because it was filmed by a guy whose last name was Zapruder).  The footage clearly shows Kennedy's head getting hit in the front and bobbing backward from the impact.  However, the government says that he got shot from behind.  If he got shot from behind, his head would have bobbed forward, not backward.  Most people don't know this, but the Zapuder film was top secret for 8 years following JFK's assassination.  They wouldn't let the American people see it until a major legal battle 8 years after the fact (when people didn't care as much anymore).

There was GREAT motive to kill Kennedy.  He, in my opinion, was the last real President America has had.  (Reagan MIGHT have been a legitimate President as well, but I'm iffy on that).  Every other one has simply been a puppet of the Illuminati.  YEAH, I SAID IT, haha.  The Illuminati is certainly real.  I'll talk about the Illuminati in detail in blog later on I think....but those fools are real and they are DOWNRIGHT dirty to the core.  Those fools are psychopathic Luciferian Satan worshipers who crave power more than I crave chicken nuggets.  Anyway....enough about Kennedy, even though there is WAY more to say, let's move on to the next one....

#3 The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve, which I've mentioned before, is the central bank of the United States.  I am of the opinion that it is evil.  It is a FOR-profit private bank.  It is not FEDERAL at all.  The name is such a deception.  It was officially created in 1913, but the plan was created a few years earlier by mega-bankers J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and a few others.  Anything the Rockefellers have to do with (with the exception of the show 30 Rock, which is a fantastic show), you can almost be sure that it is wicked in intent.  John D. Rockefeller was one of the biggest scumbags of all time.  That's an Illuminati thing, so I'll talk about all that stuff in a different blog....back to the Federal Reserve.  The Rockefeller family TO THIS DAY has partial ownership of the Federal Reserve.  Jesus Himself said that "the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil."  It's safe to say that the Federal Reserve, the most powerful controller of money this world has ever seen, is probably evil in itself.  Now let me say for clarity, it is not INHERENTLY evil....but it was created by evil men, with evil intentions.  The secrecy of the Federal Reserve is OFF THE CHARTS.  I recommend the books "End the Fed" by Ron Paul (he argues the logical fallacies of the Federal Reserve) and "The Creature from Jekkyl Island" by G. Edward Griffin (he argues the conspiratorial creation of the Federal Reserve).

I know that this has been a MAJOR long post, so I apologize for that, haha.  I honestly haven't even scratched the surface on most of these things and there are MANY MANY MANY more conspiracies to be talked about, but I feel like it's getting too wordy, so I'm just gonna start hitting on the last point: what do we as Christians do about it?

A lot of people see the world starting to just suck more and more and get more and more evil and twisted and just say, "well, the Bible prophecies that this is supposed to happen so there's nothin we can really do about it....so I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Jesus to come back."

No offense, but that is a terrible perspective to have.  That's where I was for a long time....I felt like we were doomed no matter what and there was nothing I could do about it.  Then I read about King Josiah of Israel, one of the descendants of David.  Long story short, Israel was doin their own thing and rejecting God again...and I mean doing some TERRIBLE things.  They were offering newborn children as sacrifices to demonic Gods and stuff.  Just some real bad stuff.  So God told Israel that He was going to give them into the hands of their enemies and destroy their kingdom.  HOWEVER, a baller named Josiah soon became king, stumbled upon the old scriptures, realized that they needed to turn back to God, convinced the people to do so, and God saw it....and although God had already decreed what was going to happen to Israel, He told Josiah that because of what he had done and how the people had repented and turned back to God, He would delay their destruction so that neither he nor his children would have to face it.  THAT is what I'm shooting for.  I may not be able to stop prophecy in the Bible from happening (and it is going to get BAD ladies and gentlemen, REALLY bad), but I sure as heck am going to do everything in my power to make sure that those things don't come to fruition while I'm on this earth.  I'm either stopping it or I'm dying trying.  I DO NOT want to be around during the tribulation.  Hell no.  God gave a reprieve to Josiah and Israel before, He can most certainly do it again.

Also, Ephesians 5 is a big chapter in the Bible that talks about this stuff.  Ephesians 5:11 specifically is great.  It says "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather, EXPOSE THEM."  EXPOSE THEM.  God hit me hard with that verse.  The verses before it talk about SUPER evil deeds being done by people in secret.  Then God says for us NOT to take part in them, but instead, to expose them.  Shine light on them.  Let people know about them.  God says in scripture, "my people perish for lack of knowledge."  Therefore, I'm just trying to spread the knowledge the best I can.  God opened my eyes.  So I'm just trying to open other peoples' eyes.  I don't care if it makes me look crazy, if it ruins my reputation, if it alienates me from people....because I have truth on my side.  Now I may not be absolutely correct on everything I've talked about here.  There could be things that I believe that are wrong....but I know with certainty in my heart that I am seeking the truth with everything I have, and the Lord said "seek and you will find."  So that's what I'm gonna do.

As Christians we need to EXPOSE these dark deeds that are done in secret.  America is doomed if we don't.  A lot of people say it is doomed already, but I'm not about that.  In the words of the great super saiyan Goku: "where there's a will, there's a way."  And I certainly have a will.  That's all I got for now, so until next time....PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment